Fasiledes preparatory School believes that athletics are a positive and powerful motivator for students to perform better in all facets of school life. Athletics is one way for our students to grow and mature as healthy, well-rounded and socially well-adjusted citizens. By encouraging commitment, determination and teamwork we feel that our students will benefit greatly as they will apply these skills in other areas of their life. We truly hope that the students will take advantage of the athletic opportunities offered to them in order to make their school career a richer experience. We have great sports facilities for safe and spirited play.
Our Athletic program is open to students from grade 4 through grade 12.The objective of the Athletic program at Fasiledes preparatory School is to provide our students an opportunity to be involved in athletic activities in order develop a positive character-building experience outside of regular school hours. Fasiledes preparatory School goal is to establish one of the most varied and disciplined sports programs in Africa.
Fasiledes preparatory School Athletic Code of Conduct summary:
- I acknowledge that maintaining academic standards is my first priority over athletic programs
- I cooperate with my coach, my teammates & my opponents
- I applaud all good plays ( of my own team & that of my opponent)
- I work hard for my team and give 100%
- I treat all players as I would like to be treated
- I never argue with officials
- I always compose myself
- It is fun to be around my team, my coach and me