A strategic plan is necessary to help us set the direction and priorities for Fasiledes preparatory school over the next one to seventy six years. This plan helps us to identify our view of success and shape the activities and actions that will make us achieve it.
This plan serves to unify all Fasiledes preparatory school stakeholders into supporting a single set of focused priorities. This plan will be shared with our staff, our families and our greater Fasiledes preparatory school.
Strategic Objectives: An uncompromising commitment to achieve specific, measurable, observable or demonstrable results that exceed current capability. In our case, the measures are included in a second set of documents.
Specific Results: Bold resolutions that dedicate the school’s resources and energies toward the continuous creation of results to achieve the extraordinary as expressed in the mission, vision and strategic objectives.
Action Steps: A planned action or method to be implemented that supports a strategic objective. It is the means to the end. The steps necessary to achieve a specific result, and ultimately the strategic objective.
Status/Progress Indicators: A system to keep us informed of all action steps, specific results and objectives.
Strategic Objectives for 2018-19
1. We will embrace the Fasiledes preparatory school Learner Profile
2. We will learn through inquiry, action and reflection
3. We will provide enhanced, program-driven facilities for a growing enrollment
4. We will foster a positive organizational culture and school climate
5. We will continue to deliver an outstanding educational program
6. We will develop a comprehensive communications program
7. We will secure a financially sustainable future